I went to this book store and their books were wrapped up in paper with small descriptions so no one would “judge a book by its cover”
+46° 44’ 17.74”, +10° 50’ 3.56”
my soul is crying
1. Your blood is on my bed spread. I can’t bring myself to find the bleach.8 Truths by Kim Rhodes (via adderalldust)
2. I made myself order something other than white rice tonight. Taste brought me to tears once again.
3. Regardless of the love we share, it’s very hard to let you touch me.
4. I chose this breed of paralysis.
5. I had been teaching myself How Not To Need for 19 years. This is why I can’t stand you.
6. I crushed my index finger helping my friend move her furniture. It’s been throbbing for hours. This is the most I’ve felt at home in my own body in months.
7. I want to throw up. I want everything to come out of me.
8. I’m terrified of the day you’ll come out of me.
There are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.Bill Hicks (via thewastedgeneration)
"The teacups were the only ride they would let me on by myself, so I got on it and I started spinning around and ‘round and ‘round. But I feel like I am still there… spinning ‘round and ‘round and ‘round… and the ride won’t stop… You were right, Ray, I am scared." -Molly
You’re really good at not letting people love you.Unknown
Planetary Suite, circa 1990
No more excuses.
I will forever reblog this
It’s sort of horrifying that we all know what they’re talking about without them really saying it.. that it’s become that much of a norm in our society that we just know.